Tuesday 15 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favourite Movies

I need to be more active on this blog and a way of doing that is through Top Ten Tuesday. I discovered this on a blog i recently found {Broke and Bookish}. So I'm going to attempt it when I can. Starting Now.


November 15: Top Ten All Time Favourite Movies

1. The Wedding Planner
I just love Jennifer Lopez in this film. It's just a happy romcom.










 
2. Ladder 49
This film makes me cry everytime because its so sad. I also love one of the songs from the sound track. Its called 'Let It Shine'







3. Two Weeks Notice
Sandra Bullock & Hugh Grant are my two favourite actors ever. A movie with them both in was just my own little piece of heaven.









4. Notting Hill
A bookshop seller falls for a famous movie star. I've watched this film so many times. I just love it.









5. When Harry Met Sally
That ending. Can i have someone declair they love me on new years eve?










6. Sleepless in Seattle
It was either this or You've Got Mail. Both starring Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan. I'm a sucker for romance.









7. The Polar Express
This is the best christmas movie ever right?? Just believe.










8. Beauty & The Beast
Tale as old as time.... who doesn't love belle? I just kinda want the library the most.









9. Hocus Pocus
Bette Middler in the best role ever. I was lucky enough to see Bette perform a song from this film when she was over in 2015.









10. The Goonies
I can never decide if this is a halloween film or christmas. But its one i've watched forever since i was a kid and i can never get tired of it.








Check out Broke and Bookish for their weekly top 10's!

1 comment:

  1. Beauty and The Beast is one of my favourite movies too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/top-ten-tuesday-83/

    ReplyDelete